Limited Edition Beds
The ultimate recipe for a perfect night’s sleep, our Limited Edition beds combine a luxurious Vispring mattress with a hand-upholstered divan base.
Honouring generations of Exmoor Horn sheep farmers and time-tested bedmaking skills, Vispring’s Plymouth workshop introduces the new Limited Edition Lana.
Featuring a mattress that combines a sumptuous blend of locally sourced Exmoor Horn wool (exclusively available to Vispring) and sustainable Tencel™, the new Limited Edition Lana perfectly supports your body from head to toe.
Designed for real homes and real lives, this luxurious new bed is lovingly handcrafted to make your night’s sleep the greatest it has ever been. With a contemporary headboard featuring three upholstered horizontal panels paired with a shallow divan base and traditional brass effect metal legs, the Lana will add a touch of opulence to your bedroom.
Exmoor Horn wool
With its naturally springy and resilient characteristics, Exmoor Horn wool is the perfect ingredient for optimum support while also contributing to the support of the UK’s 180 Exmoor Horn breeders, helping to ensure the continuation of the native breed for generations to come.
Exmoor Horn wool comes from the Exmoor Horn sheep, one of Britain’s oldest native sheep breeds that graze on the rough heather moorland in the upland areas of North Devon and West Somerset, close to where Vispring beds are made. Considered a minority breed, Exmoor Horn sheep helped shape and now maintain the distinctive Exmoor National Park landscape.
Naturally renewable, fine quality British wool is a crucial ingredient across Vispring’s entire range. As part of its ongoing commitment to support producers and stewardship of British wool, with every Lana mattress made, Vispring will pay a charitable donation direct to Exmoor Horn farmers.
- Single layer hand-nested calico pocket spring construction
- 1638 springs in size 180 x 200 cm
- Handcrafted using a blend of natural fillings, including layered Exmoor Horn wool and Tencel™, horsehair, needled Exmoor Horn wool and Tencel™
- The finest quality wool and viscose blend ticking. Naturally flame retardant – chemical free
- Hand-tufted with felt tufts
- Upholstered with British fleece wool, backed with spunlace cotton
- Two rows of hand side-stitching
- Horizontal handles and air vents
- Overall mattress depth: 21 cm + 6 cm doming (+/-2 cm)
- Hand-nested pocket spring construction
- 756 springs in 180 x 200 cm size
- Solid timber frame
- Shallow divan profile
- Upholstered with coir, blended British fleece wool and cotton
- Finest quality ticking or upholstery fabric
- Available in any non-supplementary fabric from the Vispring Timeless Collection’s
EXPLORE OTHER COLLECTIONS
The Classic Collection
The next level of comfort. Each mattress is filled with the softness of materials like Shetland Wool and fine horsehair. Underneath all that you’ll find layers of individually pocketed springs.View Range
The Original Collection
The starting point for Vispring comfort. Made with soft cotton, hand-tufted wool, highly durable pocket springs, and the most comfortable natural finishes.View Range
The Luxe Collection
The ultimate in Vispring comfort. With multiple layers of handmade pocket springs for weightless comfort, each mattress is carefully filled with the finest natural materials. This is comfort unlike anything else.View Range